Tuesday, January 8, 2013

7 months


and oh do I feel it. 
You're getting so big and strong, 
and oh how you like to kick me. 
Sleeping at night it starting to be a fight between us, 
whether or not I can be fully asleep before you begin your fully awake time. 
2-4 in the morning seems to be when you think daylight is. 
I have a feeling I need to save up as much sleep as I can now before you make your appearance.
We have about 12 weeks left like this you and me. 
12 weeks. 
Makes me so scared and excited all in one. 
I can't wait to see your little nose in person.
I can't wait to introduce you to your amazing big brother Finley.  
I can't wait for your daddy to hold you,
and truth be told, I can't wait to be able to bend over again. 
But I can wait, and we will. 
Mama's doing everything in her power to listen to her body
and make sure you stay in here until your full term. 
I love you so much little man and we're so excited to meet you. 
Hugs and love. 
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment