Saturday, November 30, 2013

Just because


Dear Stone,
My sweet little blue eyed man with rosy red cheeks and a button nose.
Those big rosy cheeks of yours kill me and there's not much I love more then snuggling up to them and holding you close.
Skin to skin you and me.
Cheek to cheek.
I don't rock you back and forth like I did with your brother.
You and me, we sway.
The other day you wanted nothing but me. You just wanted to be held, and so I held you for a good hour and together we swayed around your room and I sang to you.
You've never been a cuddlier, even as a baby, so I knew you must of needed mama time.
I held you close and you clung to me, and I sang to you.
Twinkle twinkle and Amazing grace.
You laid your head on my shoulder and gently, slowly, you nodded off to sleep.
…..And my heart was so full for the rest of the day.
I love holding you and rocking you and am so proud I get to be your mom.
Don't you ever forget that my sweet boy.
You are mine and I am yours. Forever and ever.

Hugs and kisses.

Mama





No comments:

Post a Comment