Tuesday, November 27, 2012

21 weeks





21 weeks. 
You're as big as a spaghetti squash in length and you weigh about 1 pound. 
Uncle Tyler, Aunt Sarah, Cousin Charlee and Uncle Josh all came in for Thanksgiving this week and learned about you. 
None of them believed me. 
Like, at all. 
Unless I poke out my belly it still kinda looks like I'm just carrying around a bit of extra weight.
I've started getting sick again at night which is no fun for either of us. 
You're moving and kicking and punching on a regular basis
and you like to ride really low. 
All I want to drink is ice cold water and all I eat is grapefruit 
...and donuts. 
I never liked donuts before, but oh man are they good now. 
Especially vegan ones.
We're still working on a name for you. 
I have a list on the fridge with ideas that I change out every few days.
Me and Daddy can't even agree on one.
 Although truth be told, even if we do agree on one, if it doesn't fit you when we see your sweet face, we'll be having to think of something else anyhow. 
I could never name a Charlie William.
It just wouldn't do. 
All that to say,  I love you sweet boy. 
Hugs and kisses. 
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment