Wednesday, December 12, 2012

You have a spot



Dear Baby,

You have a little spot all your own now. It's a small little spot, but your crib is there, and a few little stuffed animals and a blanket all your own. I can't wait until cuddly little you is here and snoozing away in your crib. Finn can't wait either and talks about you everyday.
"Baby brudder mama?"
"Baby brother, Finley."
"Mama baby in your belly?!" Halfway a question, halfway telling me as if I hadn't noticed.
"No Finley, it's a basketball." I said today patting my stomach.
"No mama," he said laughing  "it's my baby brudder."
Then he comes running over and kisses my belly, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Hello baby, I love you." He says.

Over halfway there. 15 weeks, give or take.
Less then four months. Oh. My. Goodness.
I can't wait to kiss your little cheeks.
I love you to the moon and back little man.

xo

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment